Customer Support with Dutch/Swedish/German or Polish language
Lokalita: South Moravia (Brno)
Odměna: by agreement
Vaše kontaktní osoba
+420 702 233 118
Are you fresh-graduate and wants to get first working experience from multicultural environement in administrative field or IT? Use English and other language? Work with internal information database and system?
And become communication expert or IT support representative?
We are looking for you and you are looking for us!
We are looking for SWEDISH or DUTCH or GERMAN or POLISH languages.
Your daily responsibility will be communicating with our customers and clients (B2C and B2B) and because you will be the first contact, it is very important to make very good first impression and maintain professional relationships with our stakeholders.
You will provide information about our services and products and closely cooperate with other department like Sales Department or IT Department.
Or you can start your career in finance and work with invoices and work in ERP systems.
What should you know?
- English and German/Swedish/Dutch/Polish language - B2 (communicative level)
- communicative and responsible person
- user knowledge of PC skills (Internet, email, basic of any information system, working with printer or scanner)
- ability to learn new things
- willing to become a part of our international family
- possibility to start your career in an international company
- use and improve English language on daily bases
- very friendly atmosphere
- 5 weeks of holiday
- meal vouchers, multisport card
- flexible working hours
- individual approach
- other benefit system
- and a lot of teambuilding activities